Monday, September 22, 2008

DANNY!! ...or should I say D to the a to the nny?

Last week was a tough week...mainly because I am so stressed out and I didn't get a letter, instead I got an email saying 'sorry I was way busy and didn't have time to get to the post office this last week but I mailed it out today, and it has pictures.' I can't really complain about that, Danny is amazing and never leaves me room to wonder whether he loves me or not! Anyways, so on my way home from work I drove as fast as I could to the mailbox and behold...there was my letter with a wonderful memory card!! YAY! I was so excited, I ran in and grabbed my computer and put the card in. I love seeing how Danny is still the same Danny that I said goodbye to 14 months ago (well mostly the same, as you'll see from the video I'm not so sure I know exactly who he is these days, ha ha) and I love to hear his voice, even if it's just for a few seconds. Anyways, I love the pictures and I was fortunate enough to get a few videos as well, here is one of my favorites. Aparently you learn a little more than just missionary work on your mission. What a dork!! But once again, that's why I love him...you never know what to expect!

4 comments:

Ali and Dane said...

YAY! i am so happy the letter got to you!! geez those boys their makin us crazy with the mail system! Hey i was thinking.. you should prolly talk to dan just in this next letter and tell him that he should talk to trav and say.. hey trav.. be a better writer to you girl.. what do you think could you be the messenger for me... and ask dan if he could do that for me lol.. i'd love you forever...

debra said...

That is a rad video Colbie! He totally fits in with your C-diddy style! This truly is a match made in ghetto-heaven!

Love you!

Robertson family said...

Wow!! That boy's got some skeels!!!

MariAna Williamson said...

Colby!!!! I found your blog through Cami's, are you and danny married yet???