Sunday, September 14, 2008

I LOVE this man!

I was looking through all of the pictures that Danny and I have taken throughout the years...and I ended up putting this little slide show together. I did the best I could to put them in chronological order. I just want to say that I am the luckiest girl alive to have found a man like Dan, there are thousands of things I could list that I love about him but it would take a ton of space. So I will just say that I love Daniel Preston Wilding more than words can express, and here are a few memories from Danny and Colbs.

2 comments:

debra said...

You are simply amazing... I'm SO glad you have such a wonderful man too because you totally deserve it!!! I admire your strength to be patient and wait for YOUR man, because you KNOW it will pay off in the end, and I love how you are doing your BEST at making the most of the time he's gone... getting your career in order, as well as ALWAYS staying so focused on the gospel and the things you know that are right! You're amazing!

I love you Colbs!

We are... said...

This made me cry a little.

There was one picture in particular that I just loved the way he was looking at you....it's like, no matter how much we know you love him, we know he loves you, too.