Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Hell Week"

So I decided to name this last week "hell week" because that's what it was, in a nut shell. At school we had five days of p.t. (physical training) in a row. And of course it's not the regular pansy p.t. that I'm used to from high school and stuff. No it's run three miles every day (up a giant hill mind you) then when you finish, go back and get your classmates who aren't finished yet. After that, we will all come in and stretch for five minutes then we'll do at least 60 push-ups and sit-ups and those stupid things where you have to lay down, raise your legs six inches off the ground with your legs straight and hold it. If someone drops, then we hold it longer, if everyone's not at six inches...then we wait until they are. Ha ha, it was painful but it was actually kind of fun because it's getting my lazy butt into exercising, plus I got to watch one of my classmates get laid out flat on the ground by some random girl. Something I (and I'm sure he) will never forget :)

2 comments:

MariAna Williamson said...

Hey!!!! I know its so fun to find old freinds blogging! its the greatest! But thanks so much, your a swearheart! I guess i should have read a little more of your blog to figure out that dan is still out, that sucks so bad, but it will be worth it in the end! That is so awesome that you are goign to school to become a cop, i could so see you doing that!!! I hope it does well for you. Thanks for being so patient with mike when he comes to the bank, he loves it when you help him, lol!

debra said...

Um, I can't believe you cursed on your blog. Does Bishop know?

And FYI- I tagged you on my blog, and you have to do it or else Abby & Brenna have to move in with you! Seriously :)