Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One step closer to living my dream....


I started at the Police Academy today! I was super nervous, not knowing what to expect and all. The instructors are all really nice and my fellow students seem like cool cats so I think this will be good. I have always wanted to be a police officer and at the ripe old age of 20 I am finally old enough to start making that dream come true! Did I mention that at the ripe old age of 20 I'm also the youngest cadet in the class? Also, out of 37 students there are four of us that are of the female gender...we'll show those guys what tough really is ;) So yeah, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time and I will keep you all posted on how it goes! Wish me luck.

Here's a picture I took to send to Dan so he can see what his woman looks like in uniform ;)

1 comment:

Robertson family said...

My little sis, the cop!! I am so happy for you colbs and I am glad everything went well your first day! I have to say though that seeing you in police attire still puts the butterflies in my stomach, but I am sure I will get used to it. You look so cute!! Oh and ha ha about the "ripe ol age of 20"!!