Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

A lot has happened lately but I've been really busy so I haven't been able to post about all of it. I finally have a little time though so this post will incorporate a few events that span out over a month or so.

First...Dan had his first baptism!! Yay! Here is a picture of him and his companion with Karel (the kid he baptized) just before his baptism.


Second...Dan only has about nine months left!!! I never thought I'd say this but it is passing by kind of quickly, but not quick enough of course ;) He loves everything about his mission and I'm afraid that it might take a lot of convincing to get him to come home when his two years is up. We'll see :)

Third...I finally turned 21 and I am now legal. I took advantage of it too! No, I didn't go out and get drunk, but I did go buy myself a gun!! Yeah, I am packing a little heat now :) I bought a glock model 26 9mm, if that means anything to you. I can't wait to shoot it on Thanksgiving!!


Sorry this post is so long...hope all is well with everyone!!
Colbs

2 comments:

Robertson family said...

That is so awesome about Dan...I need to write him. I suck at writing, I've only written him one letter. I still can't believe you bought a gun. Am I ever going to get used to the idea of my little sis being a cop?

Jess and Joe said...

Hey Colbie- Just doing a little blog stalking. =] You are just too cute! I hope the next 9 months go by fast for you! Thanks for going to the movie with us the other night and exploding into your SUPER FAST run to save us seats, your amazing!!
Keep in touch
Jessica (Bonnett) Bills