Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm official...kind of.

This Monday was my last day of the first block at the Police Academy. We had a Physical test and a written certification test that day and I'm happy to say that I passed both with flying colors, Yay!!! So on Wednesday we were presented with a certificate saying we are now certified as Special Functions Officers. What does that mean? Well in the exact words of Captain DeMille, "this certificate doesn't mean s***." Ha ha, yeah that kind of humbled us all a little bit. It still feels good to be at the half way point of becoming a real certified Law Enforcement Officer though.

1 comment:

Carly said...

YAY for Colbie!! I'll bet it feels so good to be half way done. I'm glad you went to see Twilight, Austin and I are going to see it tonight and I am STOKED! Now you'll have to read the books and see what you think.