Thursday, January 1, 2009

California New Years!!!

New Years isn't exactly my favorite holiday, but it was pretty fun. We were at a gas station filling up when we got invited to a hopping party. The kid who invited us was plastered and informed us that at his party there were 20 kegs, piles of weed and three drug dealers. Ha ha...we decided not to attend ;) Instead we headed back to Magic Mountain. Then on New Years Day we woke up, headed to Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier where we rolled up our pants and had fun in the sun. Then we headed down to Hollywood where we met some stars, and walked down Hollywood Blvd. Overall it was pretty fun...our next stop is Vegas on the way home. Hilary and myself are going to try out the nickel slots and see if we can break even while Steph and Kt boots watch from 20 ft away...ha ha ha. I'll let you know how that goes. Anywho, here are some pictures. Hope you like them and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

P.S.
Danny comes home THIS YEAR :)










2 comments:

Robertson family said...

How fun! I am so jealous! What is with all the people dressed up though? Do they dress up for New Years too?

Nikki and Matt said...

Colb, I just found your blog! :) Looks like you had a pretty fun New Years! I'm excited for your boy to be coming home this year! I promise, it will be here before ya know it!