Sunday, January 18, 2009

24 - 18 = 6

YES!!! It has been eighteen months since I have seen/talked to the love of my life and my best friend. That means that I only have six more until I see him again! I am so flippin excited and a little nervous, what if I have forgotten everything. Like how to be in a relationship that consists of more than letters and an occasional email? Ha ha, I'm sure it'll be just fine...I mean he'll be in awkward missionary mode for a little bit, right? That should give me time to remember. One thing I am definately excited for is to see this again, it's a sight that I have missed over the past year and a half (I know it's only an air guitar, but Danny always had some sort of guitar in his hand). I love him!

1 comment:

debra said...

I'm so excited for you that you've only got 6 months left until you can start back to your nightly make-out sessions with your man!

JK!

I really am SUPER excited that you're down to 6 months (minus one day now!) Horray for the love birds!!!