Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank You!

I turned the tv on this last Sunday and the country music awards just happened to be on. I like country music so I thought I'd watch it for a bit and I'm glad I did. There was one part of the program that really touched me. Even if you hate country, please click this link to watch the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mm4u2VzDs. I cry everytime I watch it, and I've watched it a lot! It makes me even more proud to be an American and I want to say thanks to all the soldiers who fight for our country. I also just want to add this one thing...I know there are a lot of people who disagree with some decisions our country has made and that's okay. You're entitled to your own opinion just as much as I am to mine. But PLEASE give our soldiers the respect they deserve, they fight to protect our lives and liberties so you don't have to!

No comments: