Thursday, April 17, 2008

From the beginning...


Dan and I met during the summer of 2003. Our friends started hanging out together and consequently we became friends as well. I wasn't too interested in Dan but he liked me and so I went along with it. I thought it would be a typical teenage relationship-date for a week or two and then call it off-but it obviously didn't work out that way. We started spending a lot of time together and before we knew it, we were falling more and more for each other every day. I quickly realized what an incredible person he is and I fell in love with him without even realizing what was happening. We dated all three years of high school, becoming best friends in the process. We shared so many moments together, both good and bad. We told each other everything and we just knew that we had something special, something different. After high school we continued dating through our first year of college at BYU. On March 1st, 2007 Dan received his mission call to the Prague, Czech Republic mission. We spent every spare minute we had together until he left on July 18th, 2007. So far that is the story of Dan and Colbie, but don't worry...it will be continued soon!

1 comment:

debra said...

You're so sappy Colbie!

Okay, maybe not- maybe I'm just jealous!

I'm glad you're a blogger now! I am the master blog-stalker on the planet, so beware!